Yesterday was time to get back to real life. I drove to Tucson and then got myself ready for the next semester. Once I was all situated again, Steph and I went to visit some friends. Then we went to Native New Yorker to celebrate Matt's birthday! It was a good time!
After my hometeachers, Derek and Cody came to give me a school blessing. The timing couldn't have been more sublime! It was perfect, and helped me feel at peace and ready for another semester! After the blessing, they stayed and we ended up talking for 2 and a half hours! What a great start to the new year!!
This morning I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get up since waking up at 10 all break was a struggle! Luckily I got right up and was ready in time!
Steph and I celebrated the new semester with getting lunch! After I had to go to my first class! On the way there, we saw a table full of coupon books so you can believe we took like 5!
My first class was perfect! My teacher was funny, and told flat out said we didn't need the book AND that attendance wasn't really important. As bonus, some of my major friends were in there plus 2 ward friends! It's going to be a good class!
After class, I headed over to the institute. It was so fun to see everyone again!!
Eventually I went to an institute class that I was just going to observe. Well I really enjoyed so I decided, oh what the heck, I can juggle 3 classes right? We will see how well that goes!!
Soon enough, my last class of the day rolled around. We finally got our partners that we will be signing with! I had a feeling I would be with a girl named Jamie, and I was right! I'm really excited to work with her and have more practice interpreting!
Once I got home, we ate dinner and then watched PLL! Finally!!
That pretty much sums up my day. Here is a lazy first day of school picture for you to enjoy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment