Today was a fun day for us girls! Morgan got to go wedding dress shopping! Unfortunately, she hasn't found anything yet, but she still has time!
Mom did a good job with staying out of the way until Morgan wanted her opinion.
She looked SO GOOD in every dress.
This one ^^ is my favorite picture.
We were loving all the wedding dresses!
Alie loved all the mirrors and the step
She is a cutie.
I had to get in on the fun too while she was looking for more dresses.
Disclaimer: I didn't post any pictures of dresses that she was actually going to get.
We only went to 3 stores but we all drained.
When we were at the second store, my mom told me we were going to Gecko Grill for dinner. Ever since, I feel like I can smell it and taste it. I have also been counting down the minutes! It will be the perfect end to the day!















0 comments:
Post a Comment