I'm definitely not doing as well blogging this semester. Whoops!!
I've only been in school for 3 days but it feels like a whole quarter! I always hate the beginning of the school year because I feel like I'm just all over the place. I don't really have structure to my day and I hate that! Every night I try to layout my day so I know what I have to do, but it just never works out that way. So hopefully this week will go better now that I've experienced a few days. Right?
Friday was an exciting day for me though!! So remember how last semester I had something called practicum, where I would go to Sierra Vista and shadow an interpreter? Well this semester I get to actually interpret with a classmate!! I started my hours on Friday. It was very challenging but so fun!!! I'm excited to improve and keep working at it!! The only negative thing was being back at a high school. I'm pretty grateful to be out of that chapter in my life.
Saturday I woke up and drove back to Mesa. Yes I was only in Tucson for 4 days… I went for a good purpose though, Kelley's Bridal shower. I had such a good time there! We grew up together, so I pretty much knew everyone there (same friends, ward members, and even her family members). So basically it was a party!
The best part was when she opened lingerie. She was so embarrassed. :)
Of course we had to get a picture together.
After the shower Vanita came over and we did our typical chatting and catching up. Then we went to Thrive! I can always count on Vanita to want Thrive!!
Sunday morning/today, I drove back to Tucson! The main reason I drove back so early was so I could go to my ward. Pretty sure I haven't been in at least 2 months, maybe more. So it was good to finally be back! Plus we got sugar cookies in RS, and pancakes for linger longer! We definitely scored!
Tomorrow is no school so it will definitely be an adventure. More to come tomorrow! :)




0 comments:
Post a Comment