4 days… How do I catch up? I'll just try to list what I can remember from each day.
Friday.
My cousin is considering coming to UofA so I went over to her house to share some of my expertise! It was fun to reflect on my experiences and what a blessing it has been to move out and grow up. I shared a lot about my major as well and I feel so blessed to have such a great major! Life is just so good!
That night Vanita and I were going to go on a bike ride. I got out just about every bike until we found 2 that didn't have flat tires. Right then Morgan came outside. She asked if we would go shopping with her, which I was not convinced until she bribed us with Thrive. Mmmmm. It was so worth it!
Saturday.
Morgan finally decided on a dress!!!! Hallelujah! Thank goodness too because she went back to school that same day!
Later that day I went to lunch with my old roommates! It was so fun to catch up and reminisce. It's so true that roommates do become some of your best friends forever.
That night I finally could check something off my winter break list… I SAW FROZEN!!! Oh my goodness, it was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!! From the trailer I thought it looked so dumb but then I heard wonderful reviews about it. Although I pretty much knew the whole story line from pinterest I still fell in love. I of course cried on all the sad parts, as well as laughed on all the funny parts. I think I loved it because Anna reminded me of my little sister Alison. Anyone who has a sister can probably relate the movie to their relationship somehow. If you have yet to see the movie, GO!
Sunday.
I unfortunately woke up feeling awful. I was so excited for church though! I haven't been to a full block of church in awhile and it was fast sunday! I don't necessarily love fasting but testimony meeting is always the best because you get little a glimpse of people. Anyway, I just couldn't get up without feeling nausious so I stayed home.
Nothing too fun to report for the rest of the day.
Monday.
This weekend is the Arizona YSA Conference, and my neighbor brought over my packet for it today. It got me so pumped up for it!! I dont know if I'm more excited to hear from Holland or Stephanie Nielson. She has become one of my idols since I started reading her blog!
Although I'm still sick, I was somewhat productive! I applied to be an EFY counselor this summer! EFY is a church summer camp that is put on for teens that are 14-18. It is a week long and you stay in a college dorm. I went when I was 14 and 15 and it was the best experience!! Anyway I found out they have an ASL session, so I'm hoping to get hired for that one. If not, any session would be a great experience. We will see what happens!
On a not so spiritual note, THE BACHELOR STARTED TONIGHT. I jokingly told my mom that all my friends are coming back-The bachelor started tonight, PLL tomorrow and Switched at Birth next week. I started out the episode thinking, Brooks should have been the Bachelor. Although I still think Brooks would have been better, Juan Pablo is still a babe! I'm excited for this season. None of the girls were too outrageous either. Although I kind of yelled at the screen when one girl almost didn't take the first impression rose. WHO DOES THAT????

0 comments:
Post a Comment