Hiking 7 Falls

Today I feel accomplished and proud of myself.


I woke up to Annabeth's alarm, looked at my phone and saw I still had like an hour. Well while trying to lay back down, I hit my head on my head board. So I thought it was going to be a rough day. Thank goodness that wasn't the case! 

When it was time to wake up, I thought I was going to be lazy. I decided I should get out of bed and go on the hike. So glad I did, it was perfect. 

Ali was a sweetheart and picked me up, plus drove us over to 7 falls. 


In my car was Ali, Jared, Isaac, Alex, and Andrew. 




This is Zac and Tanner. (Tanner is the 3 year old, he is Bryce's little brother). 

Bryce brought his 3 little brothers, and right when I got out of the car I went straight to the kids. I think I have a problem. 






This hike was sublime because once you have done the hardest part, you get to a water fall. It was a nice little reward! Then the way back after is mostly down hill. 



This was our group minus a few people. (the guys without the shirts got in the water). 


It was beautiful. 




By the time we were done hiking it was 1:30 and we were starving, so we went to In-N-Out! 

After lunch, Stephanie and I went to Target. I was so embarrassed going shopping feeling and looking so gross. 

Once we got home, there were 3 police cars outside my neighbors house. Two with their lights still on. We were freaking out a little bit at first! Especially since we thought they were outside our house at first. We still don't know what happened…

From like 3:30-6:30, I just showered and rested until FHE. It was definitely needed. 

For FHE we had a lesson about everything we have to get done everyday. Then we learned about how to change our priorities to reach our long term goals. 

After FHE, we watched The Bachelor and once again I just yelled at the TV. 

Tomorrow will be my first day for one of my classes. So I know I will have at least one easy class, right?? 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top