Sister Anderson --> Sheridan

3 main "happenings" in my life.

1. My car is still in the body shop after 70 days. I get a text just about every week saying only 2 more weeks! Let's hope they really mean it will be ready tomorrow..

2. I have pneumonia or bronchitis. Remember how I got sick while in Hawaii, well it got worst. Luckily I still toughed it out and went to work Monday and Tuesday, so I could afford to miss the rest of the week. I finally went to the doctor today (Thursday) and learned the good news. At least now I'll be on antibiotics and it will speed up the process.

3. I saved the best for last... SHERIDAN IS HOME!!!!!! After 561 days, she is finally home!! I contained myself pretty well until I could see her walking toward us. Then I started crying happy tears, but I was not the only one. Haha!



















We love Sista A!! 

PS. She hates the name Sheridan.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top