March 15, 2015

Aloha Spring Break! 

My dad decided to bring us back to Oahu and I'm hoping it becomes an annual thing.

In my opinion, everything has been going perfectly! We got to sleep in and then head over to the airport. I got lots of sleep on the plane, watched a few movies and listened to music. I don't even think I read.


Nate was pretty excited about his new sunglasses. 



He tried to not smile. But once I mentioned a certain someone, it was a lost cause. 



My cute travel companion. 



We got into Honolulu around 7pm their time, so 10 AZ time. While we were waiting for our luggage, there was a cute deaf girl with her baby in front of us. That was the icing on the cake.

We eventually got to our hotel, and then mom and dad left to get groceries for the week. Alie was Ms popular and facetimed her friends forever.


Sunday.

The absolute best thing about Hawaii is the time difference!! They are 3 hours behind, which means I can stay up until 2 AZ time and it's only 11 here. Then sleep in til "7" which is really 10. Its the best.

So today we got to sleep in and then we went to an hour of church. Of course my mom knew the people sitting in front of us, so we stayed an hour after talking with them.


Alie stole a Hymn Book from the shelf and it ended up being in some other language. #outcasts

When we got back, we ate, facetimed Morgan and Payson (they couldn't get time off), and enjoyed our balcony.


I also have a new obsession with journaling. 


Alie is our little photographer. 







Then Alie convinced me to go on a walk, which really just turned into a photoshoot. But what else can you really do on a Sunday when you are so close to a beach?














CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Ahhh you look so presh!!! I need a beach. Preferably in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top