It's been quite the week. Well 2 weeks I guess...
On Wednesday I decided I should take a trip to Tucson! So right after work on Friday, I drove straight there! Once I got into town, I ate at my favorite Tucson Native Restaurant, "Baggins", then met up with my old roomies. Third ward was hosting a variety show that night, and Steph was in charge so she had a lot on her plate! We got it all ready in time and there was a good turn out! I would say it was a definite success!
Read Syd's blog if you want to hear more about each act. http://sydrichardson.blogspot.com/2015/03/mr-blue-sky.html
Saturday: 3rd ward was taking a trip down to the Mesa Temple, so I decided to tag along and then just stay in Mesa. Three or four people brought family names, and we ended up doing 160 names! I've never done family names, so it was an awesome experience! Since we had so many family names, we kind of overwhelmed the temple workers and ended up being in the temple for a long time. I was happy I went though!!
March 14, 2015
I don't have too many other exciting things to share..
-Alie and DJ had a choir concert on Tuesday! It was pretty long but they did great!
-I went to DJ's tennis match on Monday and Alie's on Thursday. They are little rockstars on the court.
DJ isn't really a fan of pictures, so I've yet to get one with him!
-At work this week, they had spirit week! It was the BEST because I got to wears jeans all week! I have some pictures of the fun costumes, but I'm not legally allowed to share pictures of students on the internet...Dumb.
-On Thursday, the students had a field trip to another school for a St Patricks Day Party! It was a nice break from the normal routine and the kids all loved it! My favorite part was getting my deaf student to dance! She absolutely loved it!
When my student got on the bus today, I felt like it was Christmas Eve!! #Alohaspringbreak
I am mostly just excited to catch up on some sleep!

0 comments:
Post a Comment