Surfin USA (Or Hawaii)

Last day in Hawaii!

The Skelton's went surfing and they invited us to come with. Alie and I both really wanted to learn, so we joined them while the boys stayed home and laid at the beach. They had a meeting before hand, so we didn't even leave til noon. So I got to spend 40 minutes relaxing and reading on the balcony.

Once we finally left, we still had 2 hours before our appt, so we stopped at the same place we ate the day before. Haha. Mom, Al and I weren't super hungry so we just shared.

Then it was finally time to start our lesson!

Cue millions of pictures.


Pre-shot. 







THEN WE HIT THE WATER!!! 

It was so much fun!!! It was just challenging enough where it took focus and effort but still doable. Also when getting up, it felt so natural and rewarding! 

Jeremy started us off. 




Look at how chill he looks. We were teasing that he looks like it's "no big deal". 

Then me..




Then Al Bal. 



Then Z-Money



Getting up isn't even the most exhausting part..It's the paddling! You can only use your forearm, and I have no strength in my forearm, so it was tough! Basically we all sit with one instructor and then once it's our turn, we paddle out to the other. Then you paddle back after you ride some waves. We had the perfect amount of people to allow a mini break in between. 



The rest are just for me to keep for my sake. So feel free to stop here. 


Me getting up. 






Alie being a cutie. 




It was seriously so much fun!!! I absolutely loved it and it was the perfect last day!



 


We started the day SO SORE from paddle boarding, so I'm sure I will extreme sore tomorrow!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top