Spring Break- Day 2

We got home last night and I spent an hour and a half uploading and deleting pictures. By the time I was done, I couldn't get up the motivation to blog..


Here are highlights from the past two days.

1. We drove to the other side of the island to meet up with some friends and celebrate their birthdays! On the way home, we jammed to TSwift the whole way, and that made the whole 2 hour trip worth it.

2. Monday we all slept in and then hit the gym. Being in a swimsuit all day is probably my only motivation to go to the gym. I have this illusion that if I work out every morning, I can drink as many pina coladas and eat as many cheeseburgers as I wish and have a rockin summer bod.

3. DJ has been wanting a pina colada since hearing that we were coming to Hawaii. So we made sure he got one for lunch before we left our little beach.


I got a lava flow which I HIGHLY recommend. Even better than a pina colada. 





4. We drove an hour to another beach town that basically looks like San Diego. Alie, DJ, and I had an appt to go parasailing, but we had to wait an hour for another family to meet up with us, so we sat outside a hotel. Alie went crazy like usual. 




5. 3:30 finally came. Nate and his friend Zach, plus the dads went to the other side of the beach so they could take surfing lessons. Nate absolute rocked it. I would have been so frustrated but he got it! 









As you can see, he loved it! 


6. While the boys were surfing, the rest of us went parasailing. My dad was pretty paranoid and tried to convince us that it wasn't safe. He said some people were dragged when they did it and had awful experiences. It was actually the most relaxing thing. The take off is smooth, and then once you get up there, it's pretty still. 









This was when I was singing "Breaking Free" from HSM.








The boys had some pretty great pictures! 








7. We decided to meet up with the boys when we were done, but ended up walking like 2 miles. By the time we got there, they were about to paddle back to shore, but Alie and I got some swimming in. 

8. We ended the day with some delicious Outback and then relaxed in our hotel. 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top