Today was probably the best day of the whole trip even though I woke up feeling like crap. I couldn't breathe but I knew I would hate my life if I stayed in the hotel all day.
We picked up Jeremy and then drove an hour to the temple. We got to wait in the chapel for awhile before going in and that was exactly what I needed. Then once they let us in, we got in and out pretty fast. It was well worth our time.
All the kids that did baptisms.
Family picture is always mandatory too.
After baptisms, we drove to the Bloomfield's beach house to change our clothes and chat for a bit. Then we went to a taco place for lunch that is like a "sister restaurant" to Costa Vida. It was probably my favorite thing we ate this whole trip.
Side note of another Alie(ism): I'm already dramatized. (Trying to say traumatized)
Then we drove another hour to North Shore to paddle board. We had 3 families/17 people, which made it fun and crazy! Our guides led us down a river that had so many sea turtles! I am proud to say that I started in the back, and then made my way to the front and stayed there the whole time.
I love it because it's not really hard, but enough of a challenge to keep going the whole time. Out of our whole group only 2 people fell (Alie and Jeremy). Haha!
We stood of course but you have to start kneeling until you get out of the shallow water.
PS my shorts tan is from last time we came to Hawaii.


0 comments:
Post a Comment