It's that time of year again.
UA started school yesterday, but I don't technically start til tonight at 4. Although I did have an institute class yesterday. I also got asked to interpret another institute class which will be a great blessing. I can use all the practice I can get!
With a new school year starting, I have decided to set some goals. I had a lot of time to think while driving up from Mesa, so that's when these were all made.
1. Make my bed everyday. I think I made my bed a total of 2 times last year. It's kind of embarrassing. It's okay though, I am already off to a good start this semester! I have hopes that it will make me more productive too.
2. Go to all three hours of church. Last semester, we would often have to prep for linger longer or break the fast. Then in the summer I never went to all three because it wasn't my ward and I was always hungry. Heavenly Father has a sense of humor putting me in a RS calling. I guess that's one way to get me there every week.
3. Attend the temple once a month. I don't live within a 20 minute range of the temple, but this is still doable. I go home at least once a month. So if I really try, I can make it happen!
4. Gym 2 times a week. I am the worst at this. I'll randomly get motivated and workout for a week. Then I don't work out again until I don't like how I feel. So now I am keeping up with it and will maybe get some of my high school muscle back (and lose some fat). No I don't think I'm fat, I just like how I feel when I work out.
5. Eat at some Tucson Native places. I have been here for 2 years and I have only been to 3 Tucson restaurants. I plan to graduate soon, and I want to have the full Tucson experience. I already have a list going and I'm going to try to go to as many places as possible!
Those are my goals for now. Happy School Year.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

0 comments:
Post a Comment