Oh my goodness, I don't have any pictures to share. Bare with me.
Sunday was my turn for roomie dinner, so I went easy and made baked ziti. I'll make it more extravagant my next turn. :) I did bake some cookies though!
Later that evening, my old roommate came down to Tucson, so I visited with her. It was so fun catching up and reminiscing on old times. I didn't realize how lost I was when I first got here. I was like a little child just wandering.
Monday I went with Steph and Syd to see "If I Stay". Okay. The movie was amazing. In my opinion it was the perfect mix of sad and happy. I would be balling my eyes out one scene and then it would go into a happy time. I loved it and recommend y'all see it! You will have a good crying sesh.
After the movie, we made our way over to the Tucson Mall. We first got some lunch because we were starving. While in the food court, some church friends were there! They were going to ignore us, but Steph called them out. Freakin Cody.
The shopping wasn't TOO fatal to my bank. Of course I bought some things in Forever 21, but I did narrow it down!
The whole shopping trip was great primarily we had deep conversations about life. Those are always the best.
Once we got home I decided it was time I finally do homework! First assignment this semester! I worked my little booty off til FHE.
FHE just consisted of running around playing games. I really only participated in one of the games AND my team kicked trash EVEN THOUGH the other team cheated.
The minute I walked in the door I called my friend Vanita, and spent at least an hour chatting. Those nights are the best.
Tuesday.
Full of productivity in da morning.
Institute at 1-interpreting. It's still a challenge.
Class at 4-6:30. It was the best lecture I have ever attended. This is my 3rd class about special education so the concepts were review. The teacher explained everything so well that it really connected with me and made it personal. It was such a great class. I also realized how grateful I am that I got to work with my cousin that has autism. It was such a great experience.
Choir at 7. Mucho better this week, plus we had a treat at the end.
Meeting at 8. We finally had our RS Presidency meeting. We still have A TON to get done and arrange but we are making improvement. As the Pres said, "we are getting our ducks in a row".
The rest of the night has consisted of silly Facebook drama. Let me know who "happy camper" is if you know. It wasn't mean drama. In fact, I was crying from laughing so hard.
It is time for me to unwind now, so peace love and blessings.
CONVERSATION
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
New Background?!
ReplyDeleteNo, is it different for you?
ReplyDelete