Today is my home girl Steph's birthday! So naturally, today is all about her! I'll give a run down on the celebrations tomorrow, but for right now, I would like to give her a shoutout! So here are 19 things, (in no particular order) I love about Miss Stephanie!
1. She is a crafty lady! She can see something on pinterest and then go and actually do it! She is going to have the cutest house when she gets married!
2. Loud and bold are two words that everyone can agree on! She is not afraid of talking to anyone, and she knows how to have a good time. Most dance parties consist of dancing on some tables, appropriately of course.
3. She is determined. Once she decides something, or puts her mind to it, it becomes her passion.
4. We are able to do "girl things" together, like get our nails done, watch chick flicks, ice cream runs. cry our eyes out in sad movies, talk about boys for hours, and shop for days!
5. We are able to have deep conversations about life and talk about our deepest thoughts. There are only a few people that I can do that with.
6. Her curly, natural hair. I absolutely love it! It is the cutest thing!
7. Her love for food, but even better, love for GOOD food. Steph knows the best restaurants, and the best things to get. To all you guys out there, she is a great cook! Even with the "college girl pasta", she enhances it and makes it gourmet.
8. She is always the first to help and get things done. I had to help plan a dance, and she kindly volunteered to help decorate and was my "mother away from home"
9. She is good with her words.
10. She is a leader. She knows how to take charge of a group and get things done! Talk about future YW Pres here!
11. She enjoys being educated. Anything she doesn't know, she looks it up, and studies it until it becomes a part of her knowledge, therefore she is a smart lady!
12. She is beautiful. Enough said.
13. She has a lot of talents, but especially musically! She sure knows how to sing and I love it when she plugs out her guitar and has a jam sesh!
14. She has such a darling style!
15. She is a convert, but I would have never guessed it. I've noticed that most converts kind of hit a wall (which is understandable because it is a HUGE life change) but she has been going strong! She is a rockstar member!
16. She dances like no one is watching! She is able to just get down and be herself!
17. She is a brillant girl, both academically and in life. Just from living with her, I've learned so much about life itself, and my grammar has greatly improved!
18. She is my partner in crime.
19. She is only 19, but she has already lived much more than most people ever do! She has traveled to almost every continent, and has such an intersting background, being raised with a Jewish mother, and Catholic father.
Here are some pictures that depict her over the past 2 years! Enjoy. :)
Steph's Happy Day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH! I HOPE YOU HAVE HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!




























0 comments:
Post a Comment