Steph's Birthday Weekend.

Friday.

I started off the day at 7:30 at practicum, then went til 3:28 with only a 2 hour break in which was filled with class. Once I was done, I was exhausted, but the party was just barely starting. Steph and I ran some errands to prep for the party, while Syd and EJ were getting other things. Right when we were done, we changed our clothes then ran to the Church Ballpark! Then it was crunch time!








We had a few dilemmas.. 1) We forgot the thing we were going to use to fill the balloons with paint, so Steph ran and bought some. 2) The things didn't work. 3) We tried using it as water balloons but the hose got us extremely wet. There was a lot of stress! Once everyone got there though, it was all smiles, and time to party! 





Once we started, it got crazy. 

The birthday girl got 2 buckets of paint dumped on her! 



My hair/back was the most wet part. 






After the war, we gathered for some cake, presents and dancing! 



After being wet for an hour, we decided it was time to clean up and get out of there! Once we were done, we headed over to our house to shower and then watch Zoolander. Pretty soon everyone was asleep, but we still made it to midnight to wish Steph a happy birthday! 

Saturday. 

The morning came and it was time to get moving! I cut out some hearts to heart attack her door, then I had to get the last part of Steph's birthday present, and on the way home, I decided to get her a drink as well. Once I got home, we got ready, and then left to get our nails done!




Once we were done, we hurried over to meet EJ, Syd, and Shannon (EJ's Bff from high school) for lunch at RA. 





She got free dessert and was nice enough to share with us! 


Cute little turtles in the mall. 


After lunch, we went to the AT&T Store to get her new phone! It took two different stores to get the job done, but she finally got her new phone!! 


Then we came home, and she finally saw her door! 

Right when we got home, we had to get ready for the Zombie activity, which consisted of dinner, devotional and dance. Steph, AB, and I left during the devotional to pick up the birthday boy. Then when we got back, it was time to really party!! We got to use a paintball gun and shot a tarp. Once we were done, the majority of the night was spent dancing, learning The Thriller, interpretative dancing on tables, and singing our hearts out! 

It was definitely a good time! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top