Three days into November, I decided to think of one thing I am grateful for every night. So as today is Thanksgiving, I'm going to post my ongoing list.
November 3rd: Today I am grateful for the scriptures. I've been feeling off but I decided to read two times a day and it has made all the difference.
November 4th: Today I am grateful for my roommates. They always allow me to talk about talk about my problems and love me.
November 5th: I am grateful for my mentor (practicum/internship). He wasn't going to take a practicum student, but saw there was still a need after a month, so he took me in. I've grown so much from his words of wisdom and feedback.
November 6th: I am grateful for my ward and the good people in it. Everyone is so quick to help one another.
November 7th: I am grateful for boys. Not just because they are attractive but also for their roles in my life. We got a flat tire and of course all the boys knew how to change it and I wasn't expected to know a thing. I am especially grateful for a hard working man that honors his priesthood.
November 8th: I am grateful for football games. They have made my college experience so fun!! It was the only thing that kept me in Tucson my first semester.
November 9th: I am grateful for the Holy Ghost and that it can guide us. I had to teach an impromptu lesson which is totally not my thing. The spirit helped me through it.
November 10th: I am grateful for everyone that has served in the army to protect our nation. We wrote letters to those men and women tonight. It reminded me their sacrifice and how lucky we are as a nation to have them.
November 11th: I am grateful for days that allow to recharge and catch up.
November 12th: I am grateful I have found something I have a passion for (ASL/Interpreting).
November 13th: I am grateful for prayer and the ability we have to ask for help with the most mundane things.
November 14th: I am grateful for Miles. The interpreters have helped me figure out interpreting and have answered my millions of questions. The students and teachers have my skills develop and grow as a person.
November 15th: I am grateful God always gives us a way to overcome everything. I had the opportunity of interpreting a deaf-blind workshop. Being both deaf and blind sounds like an impossible way to live, but God has provided them a way to still enjoy life. Those people are still happy and live life to the fullest. Probably even more fully than most people with their sight and hearing.
November 16th: I am grateful for redirection in my life.
November 17th: I am grateful for my mother. She lets talk everyday about how I don't know what I'm going to do with my life and even lets me cry when I need to. She is so patient.
November 18th: I am grateful for renewed hope and happiness.
November 19th: I am grateful for the people in my major. I have developed great friendships with people in my program over these past two and a half years.
November 20th: Social events that allows me to have fun. (We saw Hunger Games).
November 21st: My body and the fact it doesn't give up on me no matter how bad I eat.
November 22nd: For my family and the good people they are.
November 23rd: The little things in life and how recognizing those things makes life so much more enjoyable.
November 24th: Family history work. For FHE we did family history and I was determined I couldn't find a name that still needed work. Well someone helped me and we found a name. I felt so overwhelmed by the spirit.
November 25th: A working car that I can always count on to work. Especially the fact that I can drive home whenever I want.
November 26th: I am grateful to be home right now and enjoy the mundane things with my family.



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment