I am really enjoying my last few days of Summer and church today just topped it off!! It was great spiritual feeding, and it was great to be back after almost 4 months! Plus I finally got to pay my tithing!! I loved seeing everyone and meeting the newbies. It reminded me of how scared I was my first Sunday, which made me instantly have this love for them. I love all that church includes: growing closer to Christ, learning from others, getting to know others and leaving feeling like a million bucks! If anyone wants to come, lemme know :) A bonus is that it doesn't start until 1! It is perfect because you can sleep in, get a crock pot going, and then when you come home, its time for dinner and then bed before you know it! I did actually wake up early today, don't worry i wasn't a bum!
Anyway, after church we decided to take a roomie picture. It took a few tries though.. Sheridan, i noticed that boys not only take pictures so far above our heads, but they also take pictures of themselves.
By the way, this is Trent, he was our photographer!
1320 beezies
my real roommate, Annabeth.
When we came back home, i finished up din! My roommates and i decided to switch off Sunday's and today was my day! I stole this picture from Syd's blog, so photo cred to Syd!!
Tomorrow UofA starts school, but I don't start until Tuesday, so no first day of school post quite yet! I am ready for a new school year though! It's going to be good, I can feel it!
Oh and i almost forgot! These are my other roommates. Not really, that would be naughty! They have come over everyday though and I love it! They better come tonight or they will break their record.
OH MY GOSH!!!! I was about to post this and I got a knock on my door. I almost didnt answer it, but thank goodness i did!! Clary was at my door with this!
They fed the missionaries and had left overs. I think im going to really like having Clary as my neighbor!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment