I didnt have too much to do today, so I decided I should write some missionaries! As I was writing them, I had a thought. With all this craze of everyone leaving, they need me to stay! Or who else would be writing all of them and updating them what is happening at home?? Right? Well besides Emma (she wrote 19 letters at one time) of course! :)
Besides writing missionaries I did do some other things!! I had a meeting at 7:30 (it was VERY early!!) and then I planned on going to the gym after, but we all know that didn't happen! Writing missionaries, printing out syllabi for tomorrow, while listening to country music is still a good thing, right?? Side note, I found a country channel on my tv (not cmt) and I am in heaven! I also went to Miles today, the deaf and hearing school for 3 hours! I was tired from my early meeting but I still smiled through it. :)
U of A started today but since I don't have classes on Monday, I start tomorrow. I was feeling really pumped until I read 2 of my syllabus! Let's just say it's going to be a hard and busy semester! Not to get all churchy, but with God on my side, I CAN DO IT!!!! I mean it with all my heart when I say this is going to be a good year! It just feels so good! I was too uptight last year. Which reminds me, I have good news! My mother will appreciate this. I no longer get anxiety about cooking for myself. Whenever we would go to the cabin, I would always get this anxiety that we would starve since there isn't our typical pantry full of food (if you've been to my home, you know how much junk food and snacks we have). I'm learning to go with the flow a little bit more and not worry about the little things. If you know me, it's a big deal! Last year, I would worry about not eating enough good food, or having enough time to cook for myself. Not to mention freshman 15! I did not want that!! After a year, I finally got it down! Now my future hubby and children wont starve.
Y'all better prep yourselves for tomorrow's post! It is the first day of school, so a picture will be in order. Plus, IT IS WAFFLE TUESDAY!!!

Haha you're the cutest Lauren! And I love the little shout out. ;) Trust me though...I will never do the whole "Let's get caught up in ONE day" thing again...bad idea. And it left me with a new list of people I had forgotten. hahaha Good luck today! :)
ReplyDelete