Hello.

To be honest, I don't really expect anyone to follow my blog. My purpose is to post pictures and record my life happenings! If you would like to follow it though, feel free!

I start school again, a week from tomorrow, and will be starting my junior year. I am excited for another year but am bummed to leave my family and friends. It will be worth it though! Especially since all my friends are moving on to bigger and better things (school, missions and some married). Anyway, this has been a great summer, and so much has happened! I'll just post a few pictures to hit on some highlights!


My roommate Brandi got baptized!! It was such a special and sweet day :)


Elder Eliason (left) is now in New Mexico for the remainder of his mission and Elder Bown has less than a month left of his mission!! I felt like they were "my missionaries" too from going to all the lessons. 



Euporea concert with Sheridan, Miss Lit, and Kourt!


All the Euporea girls 


Dad and mom went to China, so I was mom for a few weeks. 


Flew up to Utah and then drove home together so she would have her car for summer!


Girls camp to interpret (As service not certified) for a deaf girl named Cassidy. 


Summer school for the month of June. Took ASL 5 and 6. Started at 7-10:45 everyday. I went to bed early everyday for that month! The first week we went to a deaf golf tournament as volunteer interpreters. Casey and I were partners in crime!


Wet n wild deaf awareness day! We volunteered as interpreters. 

as neon as neon gets!


Alie came down to Tucson one week to play with me 

We both chopped our hair. Still twinners. 

SO MANY FAREWELLS but this one was Alisons and Hannas!


Vanita is a sweetheart and gave us all facials!


Many temple trips, especially since Tucson is still a work in progress! 



Cabin trip. Celebrated the 4th of july with ranger rides, rain, and rodeo! 





Despain (mom side) family reunion. 




Utah trip




fireworks for pioneer day

the annual setting up Miss Luke's classroom


Getting furniture ready for new house



Many shopping trips


TIM MCGRAW CONCERT





Dinner with my old roomies. 

Sugar bowl with the fam!


Lake Powell with Vanita, Sheridan and Kelley. Our last trip before Sheridan leaves for Mississippi! 






Lincoln, Elder Goodmans open house! He leaves Wednesday for Guadalajara, Mexico!

Dailynd and me, my buddy. 



I guess since I had such a great break, it's time to get back to work!! 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top