Feeling Blessed


Im going to start with something from last night. I came home from school with a package from Marissa, my roommate from last year. She borrowed a book from Steph, but not only did she return it, but she sent us baking goodies!! She knows me too well. She sent our 2 favorite things to bake! :)





Now that brings me up to today. I didnt have class because I kept it open for practicum. Which is where you sit in a classroom with deaf students, and you observe the interpeter. Overtime, I will interpret for the class. Anyway, since I didnt have class I didnt set my alarm, and i got 10 hours of sleep!! The funny thing is that i could have kept sleeping too, i felt like it was 6 but really it was 9. After I did my whole social networking update, I went through my syllabus and realized i have lots of reading!!! So I got through one chapter, ate lunch, and went to the institute. 

There was a institute social for all the newbies, so they had an ice cream bar!! After ice cream, i worked it off with a game called "rock". You are constantly running around and trying not to scratch. It was fun and I will definitely play it again! 


Then I went for a girls night out, with my deaf studies friends! The purpose was a back to school get together. We went to Texas Road House, and definitely ate waaaay to much!! In my major, people come in at different times, so everyone is at different levels. I've been taking some of the classes since last year, but I just officially started the program this semester. 2 of my friends are graduating in December, so it was nice to hear all their advice. Basically stay on top of everything and dont procrastinate! They are all so good to me. I'm excited for another school year!



Today was pretty chill, and kept me counting my blessings. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top