Touring Tucson.

I MADE IT THROUGH MY FIRST OVERNIGHT SHIFT!!!! I had to stay awake til 7 am and let me tell ya, it was a challenge, but i did it!


I didnt look so hot when i woke up the next morning though... I felt hung over! Don't worry i wasn't!

So onto my happenings of today! I got home and ready for bed around 7:20, and was out so fast! My roommates were good and went to a service project at 8:30! I decided sleep was more important! I didn't sleep too late though because i have to be ready for church tomorrow! :) Meaning I cant stay up all night tonight. Anyway I woke up to some yummy cinnamon rolls, and then got ready for the day. I went to my favorite store, Target to get some things i forgot. Then all the fun started!!

Steph found a mini museum here in tucson, so we decided to take a roomie date! :) It was sooo cute!! Everything is tiny and perfect. Here are some pictures!







Let's go to the movies! 




She was a naughty girl! 



 Who needs pinterest??



our photographer 





cute christmas village!!




Loving the stars!!


Gettin low!!



monsters crushing the town!







we are pretty fairy princesses












It was a fun playdate!! Now we are off to din!! 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top