I have a theory that the first day of school usually stinks. Everyone is worried about themselves and every class is about the syllabus. My theory could not be more wrong today!! It was the best first day of school!! I will give my day in separate points.
1. I didn't have "first day of school anxiety" the night before! I fell right to sleep. Which means I got enough sleep and woke up happy (yes happy). My hair obeyed me, my clothes fit nicely, and I was ready early!!
My roommates were all off to school before I was ready so I thought I missed out on my first day of school picture! Thankfully I have sweet friends at the institute!
2. IT WAS WAFFLE TUESDAY!!!! Seriously such a great way to start my week. Plus its only 50 cents. It is definitely worth waking up earlier for! Plus you get to chat with friends. I realized once i was almost done that i forgot to take a picture! That just goes to show how yummy it was! :)
3. My first class was institute. I knew my deaf friend Reggie was in it, and then 3 more friends came in!! It's going to be a fun class!
4. I had a break for 1 hour and during that time, I got to catch up with some Deaf studies friends. Then we all walked together to class! It was fun to see everyone again. I should probably mention that the deaf studies major is pretty small, so we all know each other and have every class together. This semester, there are a lot of new people that applied for it though. I was nervous for one of my classes but it went well and we got out early!
5. My class at 2 got cancelled! I guess we only one day every week, rather than 2 days. I decided to go to the institute and I happened to run into someone...
ITS ELDER BOWN!!!!!! I literally yelled his name when i walked into the kitchen!!
He served in my ward in the spring and then got transferred in May! He was Brandi's missionary so i got to know him well. It made my day running into him! Naturally we had to take a picture!! Imagine having a friend leave on a mission and then randomly seeing them! That's how it felt!! Dont worry we only high fived!
6. I still have one more class, which will probably get out early too. I am excited for this one! My teacher seems sweet and post students told me she is the best! I will get all the background from interpreting in that class, so it will be beneficial.
7. Tonight is the PLL finale!! The best part is that 2 of the 3 roomies like it too!!
Today was grand! The best part is no class tomorrow!!! Let's hope i make it to the gym!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment