Hello again.

So it's clear I've missed two days, but let's be honest, who cares?? I'm going to fill y'all in anyway!


Thursday was busy times 50 million!! Never expect me to post on a Thursday, if I do, somethin great happened. Anyway, my day started at 10 and it went until 530. The best part is, every class except one is all in sign language. So by the time I hit my last class, my eyes are really tired from focusing. I have no idea how deaf students do it! 

My day was still good despite it being busy, but the evening was fabulous! I had some lovely people come visit me! 


It's Sarah and Sheridan!!! (All you instagram friends already knew) 

They got here around dinner time so we went to BJs, chatted and of course got pizookies for dessert! 

Then we went to visit Emily!! She danced with Sarah for like ever, and she helped me adjust to UofA. Quick little example of how sweet she is. She signed up for the same science as me so I would have a friend in at least one of my classes! She met me on my very first day and walked to class with me. I will always be so grateful for her!! 


When we got home we pretty much just went to bed. We are all old ladies now and like our sleep. 

In the morning we went to breakfast at a place called Bo Bo's! Then we had to go our separate ways! 




I was a good girl and went to devotional! I then ran over (not literally, I drive everywhere), to Miles elementary. Fridays are my favorite days there, it is just more fun! Today I had another crier though. She was sad her parents went to Phoenix to celebrate their anniversary. She asked me if I could come play with her at her grandmas though! Haha! 

Oh ready for the grand finale? I didn't go to the game because I had to work again so I was home for 5 hours. The whole time I was home, I was thinking oh my gosh! It is so hot! I finally turned down the air, only to realize our ac is broken. Cool. Thanks arizona! Fourth time my ac has been down since I've been in Tucson. Is this a sign or something?? 

Hopefully land lady will get it fixed tomorrow :) Wish me luck!! 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top