Monday
I can't remember anything from school...
Work at the office was good. I had a lot to keep me busy.
When I was done, I picked up Chick Fil A (my fav) for Taylor and I.
We played Phase 10 for like 3rd time in a week, and I kicked his trash yet again. :) Sometimes he pulls ahead, but then I get lucky with like 4 wilds. Haha. He isn't sick of it yet, but probably because he is determined to beat me! Especially with all the trash talk he is throwin, he needs something to back it up ;)
We did of course go to FHE. They played volleyball and had a few other things on the other side of the court for people that aren't as athletic (me). Before we got there, Taylor said he was only going to stay for the spiritual thought, have a quick interview and then dip. I was wiser than to believe that. He got sucked in to playing volleyball, so I hung out with Elise, Madison and Casserole (Kathryn). We played Jenga but I think it was from a date or something- all the pieces had questions you had to answer about yourself.
I also ate way too much popcorn.
We are trying to end the night at a more decent hour. My body is thanking me too. Even just adding an hour of sleep is doing wonders (even though I still probably need 3 more hours).
Tuesday
Al had a tennis match, but of course it got cancelled because of all the rain. I had already told them I wasn't coming into the office, and so I was sticking to it. Haha. I had many things I needed to do, but instead I enjoyed laying in bed and catching up on Grey's Anatomy.
Taylor ended up having to work but was only anticipated to go til 5. Well it soon turned into 7, but I still enjoyed the art of doing nothing.
He eventually came over, and we played Phase 10, yet again. Still got that W.
Wednesday
I love Wednesdays because a- i get to sleep in, b-i get out early. It's fabulous. Wednesdays are what get me through my early Mondays and Tuesdays.
I worked at the office, did insanity again for the first time in like 2 months, ate, showered, did laundry then met up with Taylor. He had a meeting, so we had less time tonight, hence no phase 10 ;)
Instead we went to ColdStone and jammed hard the whole way there.
Then talked with his family for an hour and the night was over...Just like that.
Thursday
At work, I did basically nothing. A hour, she was reading and writing the whole time-literally only interpreted the first 15 minutes of the whole 1 and a half class.
Then at my other school, it was a "catch up day" so she was also working all day. So probably a total of 10 minutes of lecture for the whole day. My only interpreting was side conversations that were few and far between. I was quite bored.
Thankfully, I got to leave 10 minutes early for a dentist appt.
Naturally the appt started late, so I didn't have to leave early after all. My hygienist was super sweet and friendly, probably because she a fellow jackrabbit (Carry on). We eventually realized I went to high school with her brother-Chase Perkins.
After I drove straight to the temple. I haven't been to the Mesa Temple probably since the summer (7 months). That's a long time. I was so happy to be there again. It did my heart good. Kinda like coming home for the holidays.
I went to Taylor's sacrament meeting, per usual. While I was there, I decided I shouldn't stay all three hours so I can make it through my 3 hours later. I needed to get to my ward so I could meet someone that was recently called to my committee, so i couldn't just not go to my ward either.
During the announcements I checked my phone and saw someone from the bishopric wanted to meet with me. I was kinda worried- I thought they were going to kick me out since I no longer lived in the boundaries OR maybe they were just touching base since I'm often not there.
I was a little anxious and resolved to be more active in my ward.
Thankfully it was just about me volunteering for the easter pageant. I guess you have to be set apart and sustained. Thank goodness it was just that.
I did indeed stay for all 3, but the last hour was the best-temple prep. I went with my girl, Olivia. It was a good discussion and I was reminded of some things too. I loved it.
As soon as church was over, I was outta there. I got to Taylor's right after they prayed over dinner- my kind of timing. Debbie (his mom) made Navajo Tacos and they hit the spot. Soooo good.
She also made no bakes for dessert and made 4 without Peanut Butter just for me. So nice of her. :)
It's always a bit crazy with all the kids, but this week we actually played a game with one of the nephews and it was fun! I guess we have to learn how to navigate all the kids and make them all happy. Haha.
Looking back, I had a very good week and this week is the last week before spring break! So it's bound to be good, right? :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment