3/6/17 Monday
My dad was recognized for his great accomplishments at work. So for "FHE" we went out to eat. He chose one of those Brazilian meat places where they bring meat out on a skewer and they just keep coming until you are stuffed.
After dinner, Taylor and I drove over to our FHE. I decided to be good and go to mine this week, but our wards ended up being combined. It was like I was being blessed for considering it. Haha.
There was another ward there as well, so there were a ton of people. They mostly just played games. I was the champ of 4 square but mostly because they went easy on me at first.
When we were leaving, Taylor snuck a box of Costco chocolate chip cookies under my jacket. Haha.
When we got to his house, his dad invited/told us to go to his uncles to watch the BYU Basketball game. He said to go at 9, so we figured we would stay til half time and still get some sleep. Well he failed to mention it didn't actually start til 9:30. Haha. But Taylor's favorite guy cousins came over, so he was happy we went. Also his uncle that was hosting is a hoot. He is just too blunt and its hilarious. He also stocked up on A TON of treats. His fridge was full of junk food- true bachelor pad. We still left at half time, but of course didn't get home too early.
3/7/17 Tuesday
I got to go to the temple since Al's tennis match ended up getting cancelled. I intentionally went to the Gilbert Temple just in case Taylor got home from work early enough. Unfortunately, he didn't get home til after 7. So after the temple I went to Nate's choir concert- which he ROCKED. They definitely sounded like the advanced choir.
After I drove straight over to my dance class. We went across the floor and worked more on turns/technique while listening to old throwbacks. It did my heart so much good. I really miss dancing and having it as my life.
3/8/17 Wednesday
I woke up an hour before I had to, but I still got 7 hours of sleep, so I wasn't too mad. It was nice just relaxing and having a slow morning. My day was off to a good start.
My student did not have the same start. From the second she walked in the door, she was grumpy. She also decided she wasn't deaf for the day. Whenever I would walk over to interpret, she would say she didn't need me (only to call me over 30 seconds later). But heaven forbid I look at her in between.
When we went to orchestra I said, "we are together all day. So we can start over and and be happy, or we can be mad all day". She laughed so I thought we were past it, but it did not get better. Let's pray this was just a "one day phase".
I treated myself to some soda shop because I deserved it from being so patient with little miss.
I went to the office and had such a drive (maybe because of my soda) that I stayed til 6.
I was still super motivated so I went running, did my quick, one song ab workout, then showered.
Taylor was finally finished with his meeting so I headed over. We were going to play phase 10 yet again, but it was miraculously lost. Haha.
3/9/17 Thursday
It must almost be spring break. A hour student was "off" today. So off I had to talk to my supervisor after and was semi late to my next school. Ironically my student ended up being late so she never even knew.
I went to the office and scanned a million things in just like the good ole days. Then I drove over to Taylor's to hangout with him before the UA basketball game. He hasn't like Canes til he just recently tried it again and now he is hooked- thank goodness. So we picked up Canes for dinner, and then I headed over to my grandpa's to watch the game.
The party people consisted of my uncle Tom, Derrick, Sarah and of course grandpa. I wasn't super into the game because I was sure we'd win, I was more pumped for the UCLA USC game.
We did indeed win, and UCLA won theirs, so now we will see if UofA can beat them this time!
0 comments:
Post a Comment