March 28th, 2016

Friday

I decided to do some work, so I would get up and get my day going, but my day quickly built.
I worked with Jayne 8-11. Mornings with her are my favorite because she is a little angel.
Right after, I got ready for a lunch date with Jacob. We went to pita pit, and then got ice cream from culvers. I had two hours before my next thing, so I decided to run home and pull some weeds (we got a notice from our landlord that we needed to pull them). They really weren't that bad, the only problem was the thorns that were on the stems. I got a few stuck in my fingers. I showered and washed my hands a million times but they were permanently dirty.

Grayson picked me up at 4:30ish and then we drove to Phoenix to go on a hike. IT KICKED MY TRASH. I can usually go without stopping but I had to stop like 4 times. It was pathetic. I felt like I was going to throw up at some points but I was determined to do it, and we did!! Then we sat at the top and watched the sunset (which meant like a 30 minute break). On the way down, we realized our legs were shaking. Haha. We ended the night with some thrive that definitely hit the spot.




Saturday

I didn't have to work with Jayne til 11, so I decided to pull some more weeds. My backyard is in pretty bad shape. I pulled weeds back there for like 45 minutes, and you can barely tell. Yikes.

Then I worked with Jayne. She was super mellow. Most of the time was watching her swing on the hammock. Best thing ever.

When I got home, Alie wanted to go on a bike ride. I didn't feel like pumping up my tires, so I said I'd pay 5 dollars to whoever did it for me. Alie ran and got the pump and Nate sat on the bike. No one would give. Kinda jinxed myself. Eventually we compromised by giving Nate a free movie ticket (someone else gave to me) and alie already stole the 5 dollars.
The bike ride was quite the adventure. Alie wasn't the "leader" so she said, "if you're not a leader, make yourself one". Then road off. We then spent like 10 minutes looking for her. My worry wart self was worried even though I knew she was fine.



Then we went to the Women's broadcast. They had candy at the front which was definitely a bonus.
Once it was over, we changed and then drove to my grandparents house for a family party. While I was there, I found out my tucson roommates were in town and at a party. I haven't seen them in awhile, so I was excited to rage with them. The party was kinda lame, but we still had our own little dancing corner.



Sunday

When I woke up, I realized I forgot my curling iron and mascara and my parents house. Which ended up being lucky because I also got breakfast. :) Oh also shoutout to the easter bunny for still coming in clutch.

My interpreting this week at church was not too hot. I still got the job done, but it was not my best work.

Church was really good. The talks were all raw and real. I love when people get real with us.

We ended the night with traditional Easter ham, yummy 1000 calorie potatoes, and salad.
It was a good easter.


Monday

I am currently at school right now and my student is with her "teacher of the deaf" which means I get a 30 minute break. I love when she comes to school. Anyway, this morning they had track and field day which was also a nice treat getting to go outside. My student loves anything involving running and playing, so she was laughing/jumping around the whole morning. Love her.

Then for lunch, my mom brought me Zupas since it's my birthday "week" (and because she may not be able to bring me lunch on my actual birthday if Morgan has her baby). Also shoutout to my mom for bringing me lunch and then going to Alie's school during her lunch. What a saint.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top