March 15th, 2016

I haven't blogged in awhile, because my life is pretty constant- interpret 7:30-2:30, Jack 2:45-6. I'll try to share some highlights and happenings.

My roommate, Janette had a birthday this month. I still don't know her super well, but having a party was a great start. She had some of her friends over for pizza, cake and games. It was fun to get to know her and celebrate her birth. :)

My friend Jaxon recently got home from his mission. He's been my little partner in crime- Institute, other missionary homecoming and YSA activities. We went to some Tempe Valentines Dance along with Andrew. It was super lame at first, the epitome of a church dance, but it eventually picked up and became fun. Plus I saw a lot of Tucson friends and some high school friends, so it was a good time.

I had some sort of virus/flu for 6 days. That was super fun. I had to miss out on a date to a Hunter Hayes Concert, MHS Basketball state game (which they won, CARRY ON), a dance party, institute and helping out with linger longer. I practically finished all my shows on Netflix, so that was pretty depressing. Haha. Side note: Parks and Rec is literally my favorite show. No matter how many times i watch them, I laugh everytime.

2 Saturdays ago, i got to support Nate in his district choir concert (which he rocked and looked so cute), then we went to PF Changs. I think they are my new favorite place for sushi.
Later that evening, Kourtney and I went to Jason Larson and Ashlee Clifford's wedding. I don't really go to receptions all that often, but typically only the BFFs go. They just aren't as well attended anymore, but their wedding was like a high school reunion. So many fun people there! I got all my socializing in!



This most recent weekend, Sheridan came into town! I decided I didn't want to work, so I took it off! I spent the morning at a cute little outdoor boutique with Alie and Kelley. Then I took the kids to lunch and we saw Zootopia. It was too cute! 

As soon as I got home, Sher came over and soon Kel joined us. They always do my heart some good. 





SPRING BREAK!! HOLLA!!! 


I've started working with my dad this week. That was like 80% of my day Monday and Tuesday. It's kinda fun experiencing an "office job". 
A) Everyone is super nice to me because they like my dad. B) People bring in breakfast and lunch. That is the highlight. Haha. C)  I get to see my dad do his thing. It's kinda funny how little other people work. Everyone just wants to chat. It gives the tv show, The Office, whole new meaning. Haha. 


When I got off on monday, I decided I needed a little outdoors break, so I went on a bike ride. Then I remembered it was pi day, so al and I got a pie from PieFection. They were mostly picked over, so I'll have to go again. 




I of course ended the night with the bachelor finale. Still think he should have chose Lauren, and then Becca could be the bachelorette but whatever. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top