Monday
It was a holiday which meant no school!! Holla!! But I still worked with Jack and Jayne. Jack ran my errands with me: grocery shopping and target run.We spent a good ten minutes trying on sun glasses. Mr Jack was in heaven. His favorite were the girly sun glasses. Lol.
I've been in my ward for 2 months, and I still have so many people I need to meet. So I decided to be a good girl and go to FHE. We were combined with two other wards, but we were doing speed dating. So I still got to meet some peeps in my ward.
Tuesday
So a little news...Jack's sister is coming back from BYU-Hawaii and wants to work with Jack (starting March). The same time I was discussing this with Paul, my dad told me his office/he needed a part time employee to help out. It is the kind of busy work I love, I can go on my own time, and it pays 6 dollars more/hour than the hab with Jack. Anyway, i had my "interview" on Tuesday. It wasn't really an interview though. I just had to turn in some paper work.
My mom went to dinner with my grandma, aunts and their cousin that was in town. She jokingly said Alie and I could go to Gecko Grill and just sit at another table. We ended up going too. Lol. And she paid. :)
Wednesday
The highlight was watching UofA beat ASU! In the valley, it's a rare sight to see anyone with UofA gear. So to see the team, campus, fans etc, it did my wildcat heart some good. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment