1. Franklin Institute.
I texted Morgan earlier that week saying I had Saturday off, so we needed to tour! She said Franklin Institute was the best, so we decided to go there! Abby (the girl replacing Morgan), Vanita and her girls came along!
It's basically a hands on museum that teaches you about science. The little girls probably loved it more than anyone. I liked learning all the little facts.
On our drive, I spotted this beauty… The Philadelphia Temple! They anticipate it to be done in like a year! It's going to be an enchanting temple.
2. Baseball Game.
The pre-game stuff was kind of exhausting. We ate lunch with the little girls, put them down for naps, freshened up, went to Target (20 minute drive) so they could get Phillies shirts, picked up the boys, got ready at Vanitas (another 20 minute drive), then went back to Target to get Stephen a shirt.
While we were at Target, we bought cute Coke Bottles because Vanita thought it was cute and classy. Sure enough, we weren't allowed to bring them in, so we drank them outside and took some pictures.
The boys needed a picture too. Haha.
His outfit just kills me. It's perfect.
At the 7th inning we went to the lowest level and it was definitely sweet. It really helped me focus on the game and enjoy it! We had a pretty bad loss though.
3. Trip's Baptism.
The family I nanny for are Presbyterian and their 7 month old got baptized today! Amy, the mother invited me to come to the service.
Basically they have their normal worship and the baptism is during the service.
It was really cool to see the structure of their service. I could see where they got certain ideas from the bible and could make connections in our faith. It was a friendly environment.
It made me grateful to be a part of the true church and have all the knowledge I do. I felt especially grateful for a modern day prophet who interprets scriptures and knows what we need in this modern day.
The evolution of making Trip smile.
I love this baby so much.
After the service, all their family came over for lunch. It was sooo good, especially the cake. :)
It was fun to meet all the family!
PS I went to my ward too and my BFFs Morgan and Stephen spoke. They did fabulous.











0 comments:
Post a Comment