I work forty hours a week and usually that is dispersed over 6 days, but I got the weekend off. To compensate, I worked more hours and didn't get any breaks during the day.
Monday
By the time I was finally off, I was so tired. That was a pretty mutual feeling throughout our group, so we kept it chill and went to Morgan's for an hour then came home.
PS there was a tornado warning and I sleep on the top floor. Cool.
Tuesday
I got off kind earlier, so I went into town to hit up Target. Then I met up with Morgan and Vanita to get hammocks for our weekend in up state New York. Around 9 we headed over to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the play offs and eat wings. The game was a bit unfortunate, but it was still a good time.
Wednesday
I looked up things I need to do here in Philly and a museum called "Please Touch Me" pulled up. I figured it was pretty kid friendly, and since it was only open while I was working, I would bring my kiddos.
Later that evening, Morgan picked me up and we went into Philly to go bowling. I learned I've been holding the ball wrong my whole life. Once I fixed it, my bowling got significantly better.
The only alleys in Philly we can play in.
That's how we roll.
Thursday
Their grandma came into town, so I got a three hour break. It was glorious. I went over to Vanita's and went swimming with the kids. As bonus I got to read/layout for a bit after. It was the perfect refresher.
I had to work late that night so Vanita came over and watched the Bachelorette and the basketball game simultaneously. Haha.
I am all packed now and ready to live it up this weekend!
PS it is expected to rain and we are sleeping in hammocks. Pray for us.





0 comments:
Post a Comment