D-Backs and Al's Happy Day

1. Diamondback's game. 


Alie's tennis coach got 1,000 free seats to a game, so he gave them out for free to all the sport players at MHS. So my family took a little trek to Phoenix on Monday for the game. As expected, half the crowd around us was from Mesa. 



Your cliche ball picture


Selfies are always a must. 



They looked so cute with their hats. 


Snapchat had fun filters. I hate this angle and the way my shirt looks, but the filter makes it worth it. 

It's kind of sad how poorly attended the games are. We used to have season tickets when we were kids, and it was significantly more packed. Anyway, we left at the beginning of the 7th and we were losing. I never looked up if we won or lost, I guess that shows I wasn't super invested in the game. 


2. Alison's birthday!!! My loyal, kind, courageous, FUN/CRAZY, selfless sister turned 15 today. I always feel like birthdays should be special and celebrated, but I was especially excited to celebrate this little lady's birthday. She is one of my dearest friends and confidants. I'm not the easiest person to share a room with (especially right now with our sleeping schedules different), but she still forgives and loves me. 





Nathan had his "district battle of the books" competition, and Alie kindly shared her special day. 
We celebrated after his competition at Kona Grill with my grandparents, Uncle Larry and Aunt Janice. Then we came home for gifts, ice cream and all said a few things we cherish about Alison. 

After she got the best gift....INSTAGRAM!!!! 

I texted my dad at dinner saying he should give it to Alison for his birthday. (We aren't allowed to have social media in our house and she has wanted it for far too long). He eventually said "I could give it to her". I don't know if it was so my mom couldn't get mad or because I wanted social media while I was in high school and I never got it. But I'm happy they finally let her get her own! :)

Happy Birthday Al Bal. 




Ps I just looked up the score from the game out of curiosity...It didn't turn out too well. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top