Friday
My mother took the young women up to our cabin, so it was just Nathan, my dad and I at home. The boys went to amazing jakes while I was working. Then when I got home, I went out for the night. Landon invited me to go see "The Edge of Tomorrow" with some people. Once again, it was a late movie, but I had my Dr Pepper, so all was well. Plus the movie was really good! I highly recommend it, good humor, clean and some action. After the movie, we joked about staying up til 4, watching One Tree Hill, but I had to get up at 4:30 the following morning, so we called it a night.
Unfortunately, I couldn't sleep (probably all the DP and the thrill of the movie), and soon enough 4 hit. I knew sleeping for a half hour would make me feel worse when I woke up, so instead I just stayed awake practicing my spanish. I have a confession. The boys I hang out with all served in South America, so they always speak in Spanish. I am always so curious about what they are saying. So I downloaded an app that is teaching me a little bit. Of course I won't ever understand it all, but I am learning!
Saturday
Anyway, the reason we were up that early was for a lake trip. A family friend, Keith Bloomfield, was taking his boat out. He went super early because he had a baptism to attend at 10, so we had to be back early. Well anyway, Keith works with Payson, my BIL (Brother in law), so he invited Morgan and Payson. Keith's younger brother (who is my age), Kent was in town, so he invited him. Then Kent invited me. Somehow Nathan got into the mix as well. Anyway, we all hit up the lake. We started with wake boarding.











0 comments:
Post a Comment