So I am definitely in summer mode. I stay up til 2 and wake up at 10, every single day. It is beautiful. I never schedule anything before 10, because I wouldn't go if it was any earlier. There isn't a ton to update on because it is basically the same everyday: sleep in, watch Chuck, work til 6, go out with friends, get home at 2, repeat. I'll do my best though!
1. I finally went to FHE in my real YSA ward! I made Sarah King come with me so I would have a friend, and it was actually a good time! The first half we tied knots on blankets for some charity while socializing. I probably talked more than I actually worked. After the blankets were finished, they started doing some line dancing. Mckay (a boy I grew up with in my ward) made me and Sarah join. We stayed for one of the dances and then skipped out after. It was a good time overall! Plus I made some friends!
2. Vanita and I got our toes done! We practically got the same color, but it is the perfect color for summer! So who can blame us? The best part was not being able to hold in our giggles while they were scraping our feet. It is SO TICKLISH. It was so hard to not move or kick the guy.
June 25, 2014
3. I got my teeth whitened. IT HURT LIKE HECK. My tongue hurt the worst. It was so dry and it had bleach on it, so it burned. It was a really fun experience. I couldn't even distract myself with the music.
4. Many game nights and swimming parties. One night I thought we would be swimming the whole time so I didn't bring a change of clothes. Unfortunately we were only in the pool for 20 minutes and then everyone changed. I felt really uncomfortable and wanted to leave to change. Landon was a champ and let me borrow one of his work shirts, so I lasted another hour til I just went home.
5. I don't know if I've mentioned this but we practically go to Bahama Bucks every night. Well more like every other. Madi is a manager, so whenever she is working in the pm (which is basically always), we go to visit her. She always makes a treat for free. It is beautiful. We now know all the employees and love them all. The other night we went in even though Madi wasn't there. One of the girls offered to give it to us for free since Madi always does. We figured we could pay at least once, but yeah we are going to get fat from living off of Bahama.
6. I signed up for the EIPA! This is the test that certifies me to interpret in a school setting. I don't take it til November, or else I would have major anxiety right now!
7. We got most of Morgan's wedding picture back! We don't have the reception onces yet, but once we do, they will be all over Facebook. Here are just a few!
(All the sisters)
8. My siblings are a bit unique/weird.
She also went to EFY this past week and absolutely LOVED it! She was so blunt with the fellas and would just walk up to them and talk to them. To her credit, the end of the week, she texted me and said she realized why she really went. My dear friend from UofA, Ali, sent this picture to me. I'm glad she was watching out for her!
DJ is weird/unique because he makes a budget when he is bored. Definitely my dad's son.
9. Sarah Campbell came to AZ for 3 1/2 days! We took advantage of her being home before she goes to Europe!
She stayed up there for all of the Spring session and was gone all last year. I wish BYU wouldn't be so selfish and let me have my friend at least once in awhile.
10. My parents were out of town for 3 days, got home, and then left for the night for a work party. I wanted to go out for the night, but didn't want to totally abandon the kids. So I took Nate and Alie to see Divergent. It was really for me I guess because I hadn't seen it. It was really good though! Nate's only complaint was that he didn't have a drink.
11. Vanita, Alie and I took a little trip to Thrive.
12. Vanita chopped off her hair! I guess it was kind of given away in the picture above. Before it was all the way down to her bootay. She sold it, but holy cow! It was a ton of hair!
13. We finally took our first trip to the gym! We took a Yoga/Pilates class. It kicked my booty because I had worked out my legs the day before.
14. For about 4 years now, my skin will randomly get these awful rashes. They are all over me (neck, shoulder, arms and legs) and they are not fun. I have gone to a dermatologist and many doctors asking what they are. No one ever knows. We tried out a new doctor today and found an answer. It is my allergies. That simple. Now I have some meds to take care of it, thank goodness. I had to have a shot in my booty and some blood drawn to see if there is some celiac involved. That part was not fun. Luckily I had some Ben and Jerry's awaiting me in the freezer.
That is all for now. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!











0 comments:
Post a Comment