Shower and Bridesmaid Dinner

Bridal shower

Exactly one month before the wedding and at the exact same time as the sealing, we had a bridal shower. It was a pretty busy day. I dropped my car off to get maintenance and then DJ so kindly picked me up and dropped me off at the nail salon. Then he picked me up and we got everything ready for the shower. We decided to use the reception wood pallets as decoration. Why not get our money worth (everyone wants to borrow them now so we definitely will). I had a few requests for the shower: Oreo truffles, BRIDE balloons, and yummy green salads. My mom of course went above and beyond and killed herself getting everything ready.

I didn’t love opening gifts in front of everyone. It felt awkward and I was sitting too far from everyone so I couldn’t really interact. BUT it was so fun visiting with so many people I love. Plus I felt so loved knowing people gave up their time to celebrate with me. My love bucket was full.

We played a game that made that bucket overflow. It was my favorite game where I had to guess Stevens answers to questions. If I got it wrong, someone got to keep the gift, but if I got it right then I got to keep it. They were all extra gifts my mom bought, I wasn’t losing my shower gifts. Haha. My love bucket was overflowing hearing the sweet words Steven said.

When it was over, Steven came to help clean up. I wasn’t expecting him just yet, so it was the best surprise!!!!!

But shoutout to my mom, Janice and all the ward members that helped shower me with love and kick off my new home with Steven :)





















Surprise dinner


Morgan was in town for the half marathon and decided to surprise me with a dinner with the bridesmaids and sisters. It kind of turned into a bachelorette party with the gifts I got ;)

She was so sweet to find everyone’s numbers and coordinate it all. I have been a crummy friend, so I haven’t seen much of my girls. So it was so fun to have girl talk and catch up over yummy oreganos!!
We definitely binged!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top