Mrs Scott

I’m a married woman and honestly I love this new chapter in my life. I wasn’t always good at “dating” because I wanted to be 100% all in (before the relationship was ready to be all in). I feel like most girls probably feel the same way. Marriage is wonderful because we are SUPPOSED to put our spouse first, love them with all our heart and serve. Marriage is my jam. I was made to be a wife. I love taking care of my people and being in very aspect of their life. I found my other half that also loves always being together (we literally saw eachother everyday while we were dating), let’s me in every aspect of his life, calls me every chance he can get (let’s me ask a million questions about his day), loves to be cuddled up, and let’s me be me. I love this phase where I work and come home. I don’t have any homework or many “extra” things so I can fully focus on Steven and serve him. I love cleaning the house, doing laundry, getting food for us, and doing all i can do love him. Someday down the road we will have kids and he won’t have all my focus. So I love this phase where it’s just the two of us.

I knew Steven had a good heart full of love, but being married to him completely blew me away. I’m always in awe at just how genuine and sweet he is. Steven never stops taking care of me, checking in to make sure all my needs are meet and just really, truly loving me. He validates me, prays for me, keeps us on track with our scripture study/prayer, and the list can go on and on. He is the reason we communicate so well. He is literally perfect. I often just feel so overwhelmed with gratitude that I was given Steven- so much that I am moved to tears (and I’m not a cryer). He is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Today is 5 months that we’ve been together. That was a hecka fast relationship. Two months dating, engaged for 2 and a half months... but I can’t imagine waiting any longer. He’s the highlight of my life.

I love being married to Steven. I love being his Mrs Scott. His wife. His teammate forever.





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top