Mother's Day

Mothers Day





I don't have to relay to you all the service or charity my mom has for others. Anyone who knows her in the slightest has been a personal recipient of her service and love. When I was looking for mothers day cards, one said something along the lines of "mothers do the little things that only a mother notices". It's so true. She is always ready to help and just steps in and fills the gap. She notices the little things. She even notices when I'm "faking it" and no one else does. But that extends outside the home too. She is everyone's greatest friend and asset. She doesn't have to be asked. She sees the need on her own (because of her charity for all) and fills it. Everyone needs a Carol in their life but I'm so lucky she's my mother. 




This past year, it has been such a sweet experience to watch my sister become a mother. She is the oldest sibling, so she already had all motherly characteristics. She has had them down since 1994 (when she became an older sister). But it's different watching her unconditional love and concern for her baby. It's so sweet to see their connection and the way she just knows exactly what he needs. She not only tries but she DOES give him the absolute BEST (including when she was pregnant and only ate good things for her baby. Coming from a fellow foodie, that's love). She is already a remarkable mom. In fact she is pretty perfect (always has been). I'm convinced her kids are all going to be little angels because the way she will raise them. Happy Mother's Day Morgan. 





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top