November 15, 2016

Wednesday 

Taylor and I had plans to do a date,
 but we both ended up having work til late. 
We still ended up getting dinner, 
but it was something more fast. 
We tried to watch a movie too, 
and the disc was scratched. Haha. 
What a life. 


Thursday 

Remember how my dad got ASU football season tickets?
Well he literally did not go to ANY games. 
They were always "too late" (especially with his early/long Sundays the following day)
Well ASU finally had a Thursday game 
so you better believe he was there. 
Al and I also got to tag along! 





Friday 

Veteran's Day

I debated going into the office on my day off. But they are moving offices NEXT WEEK, and everyone was on super high stress. So I decided to go in. I was #blessed. Dad bought Oreganos for his team (plus me) and I got to be "the intern" and pick it up. It's kinda my favorite thing. I love taking everyone's orders, leaving the office to pick it up, and then distributing it. If I could be someone's assistant in life and run all their errands, that would probs be my dream job. Haha.

While I was there, another financial advisor that used to team with my dad, found a ton of active files. Let me remind you, I was hired in March to do just that (go through everything, scan, and organize on the computer) and it took me three months. Obviously the task fell on me! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO GO THROUGH ALL THE FILES BEFORE WEDNESDAY????

I didn't stay all day because I had to finally fix my cracked phone (it's been shattered for over a month and everyone kept bugging me to get it fixed). It's so weird having such a beautiful, long screen where I can actually take pictures, and see everything. 

After fixing my phone, I met up with Taylor to play racquetball. He always gets a little frustrated (doesn't believe me) when I tell him I don't really care to play sports because I'm awful. Tonight he understood why I don't care to play. Haha. Although I still thought it was fun, even though we rarely had an actual volley. Lolz. 





Saturday. 


Remember how I was concerned about work? Well I decided to be proactive and get some hours in. It was a party at the office though, basically everyone was trying to clean out their offices. 
Taylor was a gem/best boyfriend and brought me chick fil a. It was also super nice to see him AND get a break. 

Right when I was done, I drove over to Gilbert to pick up my BFF, Jack. As a little refresher, last fall I worked with Jack after school. He has autism so we would do hab and hangout! His dad got remarried, so he asked if I would help em out for the day. I was SO happy to do it! I hadn't seen Jack in 9 months!! Plus I got to socialize with his sisters at the after party, and I love them all. So it was a win win. 

By the time I was done, I was BEAT. So naturally I stopped at the Soda Shop :) After a few of the UFC fights, Taylor left his bro night and came to my parent's house. He was a sweetheart and pumped up my bike tires, and then we hit the town. About 10 minutes in, my bike got a flat. :( Later I found out something is permanently wrong with the tires and my parents are taking in all the bikes soon. Lolz, thanks fam for telling us after the fact. It was okay though, Taylor ran most the way back with my bike because he is just a champ like that! 





Sunday

Sarah happened to be in town for the weekend, so we went to church together and a game night later that evening. It always does my heart good seeing her! I just wish she could stay forever! 

It also happened to be my great aunt Janice's birthday, so we had a yummy steak dinner (courtesy of dad) and all talked about what we love about her. 



Monday

I was super worried about how I was going to complete all the office work before Wednesday but #blessed, someone on the team took over one of my projects #praise! So I ended up finishing all the files Monday night and I felt 10 pounds of weight lifted off my shoulders. I didn't go to fhe because I worked kinda late. I was just in time for my family's fhe lesson, so I sat in for it. 
Around 8:30, Taylor left his fhe and we worked out together. He kinda whopped my booty. We ran around Discovery Park (one mile) and up and down the hills a few times. I was regretting eating ice cream after all that running. 



Tuesday 


DANCE DAY. My favorite. This time, I recruited my friend Aly Curtis to come along too. The dance this week was a sassy hip hop, so you know I was all over that ;) 

Also, I finished packing all my things, and the few things dad asked me to pack of his. So I got to leave the office early because I had nothing else i needed to do. :) 


Side note, this week is going by SOOOO SLOW. I thought Tuesday was Wednesday ALLL DAY. Probably because I was so tired Monday, which made it go by slow and feel like 2 days in one. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top