November 22, 2015

First of all, the best news: Tyler and I are officially dating. :)


Thursday

Every thursday night i interpret for pathway but since the students are all over the US, we do a video call. It has been such a mess. Every week my supervisor is telling me to use a different app, and today everything fell a part. The student and I are were both told to use different things, and then I got the heat from the student. SHE WAS TICKED YOU GUYS. So mad that she isn't using us anymore. No more late night pathways :)


Friday

It was a much better day!
As soon as class was over, Tyler and I went to the temple to do a session. The spirit was so strong. I loved going with Tyler. He is a special guy.




After the temple we drove to IF, for dinner. I'd never been to five guys and so it was pertinent that we went. It was really good! I've been missing out! We ended the night watching Hunger Games since the new one was coming out soon and Tyler missed 2 of them. 


Saturday 

{This is the day Tyler and I became official}

One of my friends plays in a soccer team with the school, and she had her championship game!! Her team killed it AND they won!!! Good job Annalee! It was fun to watch! 
After the game, Tyler took me to THE cutest park, "Nature Park". There is a creek, bridge, walkway through trees, lots of grass, and even a little skate park. When we got there, we saw a million ducks, so we ran back to his apartment to get some bread. Oh my goodness. These ducks were crazy. 





They swarmed around so much! Tyler had some biting his ankles. 
It was kind of terrifying (especially for a person that doesn't love animals)
but also exhilarating. This picture is deceiving, i was screaming the whole time. 


After our extravaganza, I saw a lot of posts about Canes opening in Tucson. I was really craving it, so we we went to KFC. It was actually pretty good! Of course doesn't compare to Canes, but still good! 
Once we were done eating, we went to Mallory's to watch the BYU game and then the 3rd Hunger Games. 

We left around midnight, and then stayed up til 2 talking. :) 


Sunday

I had stake conference, and it was SO GOOD. The speakers just pulled at my heart strings. 

Later that evening, Tyler and I watched the Cardinals/Sea Hawks Game. 

Once again, another late night chat sesh. I live for those nights :) 


Monday

These are my longest days, and Tyler was the sweetest and surprised me with my favorite soda and flowers!! But get this, he skate boarded around town to get all of this. What a sweetheart. 


That evening we went to his FHE, because he was teaching how to do family history. They taught the coolest trick! I still haven't finished it, but it's the coolest thing. Ask me about it :) 

After we went to Costa Vida, of course :) 


Tuesday 

Our movie night at the cheap theater...This week we saw Mount Everest. It was a true story, and left us feeling kinda sad. The ending was really happy. I guess that's what happens with a true story. 


Wednesday 

We went to my institute class and learned about the handcart companies. After we went to the Burg. They messed up his order, so we ended up getting a free burger. 
We spent the rest of the evening watching the suns game, except we didn't cheer for the suns. It was a pretty close game. 



Thursday 

It snowed all day! My weather app called it "snow showers". i didn't know that was a thing. I wasn't a fan of driving in it. I broke really slow and early, but my car still skidded a few times. Also everytime I start after a stop, it loses traction. Not my favorite thing. I say a little prayer every time. 

My student has been taking a self defense class, and tonight was when they got to actually use it. They had 4 men all padded up, so you could hit as hard as you could. Watching my student do it, made me a little teary eyed. I didn't like watching and not being able to help. It felt too real, but she killed it!! 

The long awaited release of Hunger Games finally arrived!! It was a pretty intense/sad movie. I still don't know how I feel about it. It was good, but I don't know that i would watch it again. 

Friday

My student texted and said she wasn't coming to class- YES! 

In the AM, I interpreted via skype for a deaf guy at home, then hurried over to a friends house to plan our temple prep lesson. 

I spent the afternoon making treats for the ASU/UofA game then met Tyler to go grocery shopping. 
After we browsed Deseret Book, then hit up Nature Park. In just a week, the water already froze over! Crazy. 

One of my deaf students wanted to have a girls night with the other students/interpreters. Most of it consisted of eating dinner, treats and chatting. It was chill and fun! 

Later that night, I met up with Tyler and we watched The Dark Knight Rises. By the time I needed to go, it was -14 degrees. It was real hard to leave. 



Saturday 


I slept in as long as I could. 
Then around lunch time, Tyler and I got pizza and took it over to Morgan's to watch the big game!!! 
Asu vs UofA 
It's my favorite game of the whole year 

As always, I made a few deals with my ASU family members: 
Dad- Costa Vida 
Morgan- cookie from soda vine
Payson- Nielsons 
Tyler- Nielsons 

Unfortunately, we lost. They definitely kept us on our toes the whole time. 
Also our quarter back was out, and we were using third string. Considering that, we did pretty good. 


Tyler and I ended the evening with a session at the temple, and nielsons. 



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top