Monday was a long, busy day getting my life back in line after my weekend away. I had to unpack, grocery shop, clean up my room, etc. That evening, I didn't get a text about Fhe so I thought that was a nice excuse to not attend. Well a few minutes in, I got a text and I felt obliged to go. It ended up being fun. We went to this kids huge house, ate homemade popcorn and watched "Yes Man". It was pretty funny but kind of crude.
Tuesday
Just a normal day except I let myself eat at the "Cross Roads" (the student cafeteria). I got a quesadilla that really hit the spot and now I want it every day.
That evening I interpreted a study group, and then attended Payson's flag football game. It started at 10:15 pm so it was pretty cold outside. I prepped myself by going to Coco Bean for some hot chocolate. I think that's what did the trick. It was really fun though watching him play and chatting with Morgan.
Wednesday
This day was little more happening.
1. It was JaKelle's birthday! To celebrate and show our love, Jana (her mother) wanted us all the spell out her name in different ways and then post a picture on the facebook page.
There are a million leaves so I decided to collect them and spell it out.
This ended up nearly killing me with my allergies. I was constantly sneezing the rest of the day.
One of my classes went to the ropes course. They didn't actually do the actually challenging course, instead they did group activities. It was fun to have a chance of scene and watch the students struggle a little bit. Haha.
I had to leave a little early because I have back to back classes, so I needed time to get back on campus. I interpreted one more class and then my last class randomly got cancelled. I hurried home to try to make the 3 I clock session at the temple since I now had so much time. Once I was ready and running out the door, I had a feeling I shouldn't lock it. But I did anyway. Well guess what. Once I got to my car, I realized I left my keys inside and was no locked out. So much for going to the temple.
My roommate usually gets home around 4, so I figured I could wait forty minutes. I went around to the back yard and caught up on my social media and tried to waste time. 4:07 eventually came and she still wasn't home. Turns out she is now working over time, so I ended up having to wait an hour and a half. Good thing it wasn't cold.
It all worked out though. I made some homemade margarita pizza (which turned out really good) and then went to institute. My teacher is kind of an odd ball, but it's nice having a class for myself. After institute they treated us with cake which was a bonus :)
Thursday
These are always my busiest days. I had a little change to make it fun though...
One of my students had a self defense class. I now feel more confident in taking a bad guy down. Haha.
I also added an hour from interpreting a study group. I didn't end up getting home til 8 ish. I decided I deserved a reward so I ate at Costa Vida.
Friday
This day was little more happening.
1. It was JaKelle's birthday! To celebrate and show our love, Jana (her mother) wanted us all the spell out her name in different ways and then post a picture on the facebook page.
There are a million leaves so I decided to collect them and spell it out.
This ended up nearly killing me with my allergies. I was constantly sneezing the rest of the day.
One of my classes went to the ropes course. They didn't actually do the actually challenging course, instead they did group activities. It was fun to have a chance of scene and watch the students struggle a little bit. Haha.
I had to leave a little early because I have back to back classes, so I needed time to get back on campus. I interpreted one more class and then my last class randomly got cancelled. I hurried home to try to make the 3 I clock session at the temple since I now had so much time. Once I was ready and running out the door, I had a feeling I shouldn't lock it. But I did anyway. Well guess what. Once I got to my car, I realized I left my keys inside and was no locked out. So much for going to the temple.
My roommate usually gets home around 4, so I figured I could wait forty minutes. I went around to the back yard and caught up on my social media and tried to waste time. 4:07 eventually came and she still wasn't home. Turns out she is now working over time, so I ended up having to wait an hour and a half. Good thing it wasn't cold.
It all worked out though. I made some homemade margarita pizza (which turned out really good) and then went to institute. My teacher is kind of an odd ball, but it's nice having a class for myself. After institute they treated us with cake which was a bonus :)
Thursday
These are always my busiest days. I had a little change to make it fun though...
One of my students had a self defense class. I now feel more confident in taking a bad guy down. Haha.
I also added an hour from interpreting a study group. I didn't end up getting home til 8 ish. I decided I deserved a reward so I ate at Costa Vida.
Friday
I only interpret one class on Fridays and it was cancelled. What a treat!
I got to sleep in, plan my lesson (I am now a temple prep teacher along with another girl in my ward), and go to the temple. It was a great start to my day.
In the evening, I went to a BYU-I rodeo! It was SO fun and probably one of my favorite rodeos. Probably because the people involved were my age and there were a lot of silly events. Plus it was inside! I ended up going with a girl named Kailee. Her mom and my mom were BFFs. We never officially met until that night. We also tagged along with a fellow mesa friend and his group.
The rodeo got out around 9:30, so Kailee and I joined her friend at the haunted corn maze.
Once again, my allergies killed me.
I lost my voice the rest of the night and felt miserable.
We ended the night with fro-yo from kiwi loco.
I don't typically like fro yo but it was pretty good!
Saturday
A typical chore day. I feel like I did something kind of fun in the morning but I can't remember now.
Around 3 I went over to my sisters to watch the UofA game. They absolutely killed it. I stopped watching the end because it was just obvious they were going to win.
As soon as I got home, I got ready, and then headed to campus for a comedy show with some ward friends. It was hilarious. It wasn't too cheesy like I expected. I would definitely go again, especially because it was only a dollar.
After the show, we went to Abbey's house and played games. I taught them "rage" and then they showed me a game that i'm now obsessed with (i don't know the actual name haha).
We played games for a good two hours and then watched half of Harry Potter.
Sunday
We were all awoken early sunday morning from the loud wind. Idaho is notorious for their wind. Well once we all got up for the day, we found out a tree was knocked over from the wind. Crazy huh
Church was good. Our lesson in temple prep went really well. Everyone was good about participating and giving feedback.
When I got home, I made cookies to bring to dinner. They didn't turn out as good as my mom's but they were still alright.
The rest of the night was spent eating, skyping our family, tidying my room, picking a scripture to ponderize this week, emailing missionaries and getting in a deep discussion on facebook.
Monday
When I woke up, I opened my blinds only to find frost on my window. I immediately wanted to get back into bed and avoid the cold. It was 30 degrees outside. Yikes.
All the classes went well. It's only 6 and I'm so ready for bed.
After the show, we went to Abbey's house and played games. I taught them "rage" and then they showed me a game that i'm now obsessed with (i don't know the actual name haha).
We played games for a good two hours and then watched half of Harry Potter.
Sunday
We were all awoken early sunday morning from the loud wind. Idaho is notorious for their wind. Well once we all got up for the day, we found out a tree was knocked over from the wind. Crazy huh
Church was good. Our lesson in temple prep went really well. Everyone was good about participating and giving feedback.
When I got home, I made cookies to bring to dinner. They didn't turn out as good as my mom's but they were still alright.
The rest of the night was spent eating, skyping our family, tidying my room, picking a scripture to ponderize this week, emailing missionaries and getting in a deep discussion on facebook.
Monday
When I woke up, I opened my blinds only to find frost on my window. I immediately wanted to get back into bed and avoid the cold. It was 30 degrees outside. Yikes.
It was still in the 30s at 10 am. Cool.
All the classes went well. It's only 6 and I'm so ready for bed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment