September 4, 2015

Sunday


I posted about most of the day but I didn't talk about the evening.
Morgan had people over to play kam jam
(a frisbee game and you have to get it in the bucket/slit. I am the worst at frisbee so I opted out)
and then it soon turned into a jam sesh.
Once 12 hit, we went "on the run" to In-n-Out.
Of course they whole way there and back we jammed to One Direction.


Monday

My grandparents meet with each grandkid before they receive their endowments. It was finally my time and I loved it. They are so knowledgable about the temple and it made me even more excited.

FHE was all about honoring our old bishopric and reminiscing. It was fun to hear all the stories and hang out with everyone. I even went to the "After party"!

When I got home, Alie's study (party) session was still going on. Glad she parties later than me..


Tuesday

Remember those cute kids I watched last week? Well I watched them again! They are too cute and as a bonus they are obedient.


We went to Target to run some of my errands and waste time til Lucy was out of school. 
My little buddy, Davis, was in heaven. He loved looking and playing with all toys. 



That evening, Melissa, Shan and I went to Zupas for a little "girls night". 
Then we went to Brother Janes' institute class. There is nothing like brother janes. I always leave his class feeling so edified and motivated. 

Once Institute was over, we went to Morgans for another Kam Jam night. Of course none of us played again. 



Wednesday 

I got to revisit my high school days a little! The ASL teacher at MHS asked if I would come talk to her classes. It was quite a long day. I should have signed it all to save my voice. I was sick of talking by the end. 
Since I had the same lunch as Al, she demanded I check her out. So mom, alie and I went to Chick Fil A for lunch! It was a great break! 

Thursday

GAME DAY!!!!!!! 
I decided I wanted to go to one more UofA game before I leave for Idaho. I looked it up and luckily the game fell on a Thursday!! 
I bought a ticket that was right by the student section and was really nervous about sneaking over. 
I walked over to the stadium with the other institute kids (in the rain) and then waited for my gate to open. Some kind old man let me come in early to hide away from the rain. 
Well I got in the stadium, I realized I bought a ticket for the opposite side. I misread the diagram. 
I was ready to just leave since it was still raining but I decided to see where EJ would be sitting. Luckily he was on my side. He was a champ and walked over with me and we didn't get caught! 



We won and it was a good time!!! 


My old roommates were kind enough to let me sleep there. 
The next day I went to devotional, and dollar lunch and then headed back. 
I always leave Tucson feeling rejuvenated and happy. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top