Our Newest 7th Grader

There have been so many end of the year events...

1) Their end of the year broadway themed choir concert




2) DJ's seminary graduation (and alie was recognized for completing D&C)





3. Not pictured...
Nate's school play of the Wizard of Oz (Nate was Oz),
Dj's Ward Graduation Dinner, 
and Baccalaureate. 



BUT....drum roll....NATE FINALLY GRADUATED FROM "STUPID PORTER". 
I am confident that he is Taylor Junior High's biggest fan. He is beyond excited. 
I know I absolutely loved junior high and I'm sure he will love his "freedom". 



His biggest fans. 







I don't think Porter will survive without my mother. She does EVERYTHING. 


Pictures while waiting to leave...







Tonight they had their 6th grade promotion, and I was asked to do the slideshow. At the end they had some pictures of the kids that had been there since Kindergarten. Nate was definitely the cutest. I'm also going to reminisce with my own pictures so you can see how adorable he was and STILL is. 



Right green shirt


Spiderman shirt of course. He thought he was spider-man back then and would regularly put on his  spider-man costume. 


Red shirt...I love his shorts and little legs. 







I always tried to hold Nate and make him love me. 




This is Alie and Nate but it's too cute. 





I'm so proud of our little track star, intelligent, funny baby. Okay he's taller than me now so I guess I can't really call him a baby. 


CONGRATULATIONS NATHAN!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU BUDDY! 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Ahh wonderful events! Sad your family is done with Porter!! I'm there the next 8 yeArs. Congratulations to your brothers!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top