DJ GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
As much as I have pride in my graduating class, his class is pretty high up there too. They have accomplished some great things while at MHS and they are good kids. I am proud of them.
I instagramed the night of graduation and stated that he is "the brains" in our family and he is probably the most perfect one too. I really meant those words. DJ is ridiculously smart, and valiant. I am so proud of the person he is. When they called his name (David Stall- he didn't correct them during practice), I stood up (along with my parents and Nathan) and cheered so loud. I had some tears come to my eyes too. I just felt so proud of him and I was pleased to call him my brother.
My family has coined this as the essence of DJ. ^^^
He knew we were going to try to kiss him. (Morgan and I have so many pictures kissing his cheeks as kids, but he hates it just as much now as he did then).
Nate was mad he had to miss his party, so he retaliated by wearing a t-shirt.
A little pre-graduation.
All sleeping and irritable.
Alie got to be on the field with him since she is in the choir.
Maybe it's partly because he is taller than me, but sometimes I forget I am older than him. He is always setting the example for me, and calling me out when I can be doing better. He also has the kindest heart. He says hi to literally everyone at school and always reminds us family members that he loves us. Also I'm pretty sure that all the guys I've dated like DJ as much as they like me (if not more). He is just a solid kid. His wife is going to be so fortunate.
DJ also got to go through the temple this weekend! My mom asked me if it made me sad that he got to go through before me. To be honest, I was okay with it because he is such a good kid. He is ready and will take it seriously.
Alie, Nate and I did baptisms and then waited outside for them. Everyone that was in the session with him, came out and joked that he was translated. I believed it 100%.
After (at like 9 pm) we went out to eat at Mi Amigos!
Nate was a little more happy to celebrate this time...
DJ really is amazing.
I figured it would be appropriate to take a stroll down memory lane since he has graduated and is leaving on his mission soon. And because he is so cute.
Sometimes I forget he grew up with a bunch of girls in the house. I can only imagine how much patience that took.
Gettin down!
Congrats on graduating and going through the temple!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment