It's 2015 baby.

Family Reunion.

My grandparents are celebrating their 50th anniversary this year, so we had a reunion to celebrate. We had a lot of "throw backs" and devotionals to honor them.

The first night we had a sock hop and surprised my grandparents in our 50s attire. We also learned a dance and did a flash dance/mob.



Learning the dance. 




























The next day was the ASU bowl game, so the majority watched that and everyone else got ready for pictures. Morgan and Payson eventually got there and then we took some family pictures in our matching shirts. 



All the Despain children. 


All the grandkids. 





We decided we needed a Stahle picture since our only one with Payson is from the wedding. 


That evening we had a fancy dinner, learned about their lifes and ate some wedding cake. 





The next day I drove back with my dad, but the party continued for 2 more days. 







New Years Eve


I spent a majority of my day at the fiesta bowl. It was not the best experience. Awful seats, freezing cold, and UofA didn't play too well. I am still proud to be a wildcat though, don't you worry! 


That evening we got a group together and went to a YSA event. To be honest, the activities were kind of a waste of my money. It was too crowded so we couldn't bowl, play laser tag or dance. I did see a lot of people I knew, so that made it worth the money. 

We eventually just left and went to Kelley and Erics. First we went to Walmart to buy sparklers. We got to Kels just in time for the new year and snow! 



 

After we celebrated for a bit, we played a little poker. I just pretended to be on a team, it's too complicated to just jump in. 



After Eric kicked everyone's trash, we went to my bishops house for breakfast and then ended the night watching a movie. 



2015 is going to be a good one! 









CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top