May 10, 2014

So my family is up in Idaho for Morgan and Payson's open house/reception. The Lotts (Payson's fam) were so sweet and entertained us all day!


They rented a 15 passenger van so we could all drive together! Haha! They are a party family! 
Anyway they picked us up at 10 ish and we ran some errands for the reception. Then they showed us some river, I can't remember the name. 



While we were waiting in the lobby we got a little cozy. Then we started playing with the slow motion feature on my phone and the kids went crazy. 


Picture of the river. 

After we drove to their cute countryside home to get bigger jackets. Thank goodness we did. We went to a canyon and twin falls. It was soooooo windy at the first location! 


Dad was ready to join N'SYNC. 


Nate and Stockton are BFFS. 





After our first stop, we drove to a waterfall. The name is so weird, I kind of thought they were making it up. 



After all of our touring we went to lunch at an italian place called Tomatoes. It was pretty good and we had a few laughs like always! 

Once we were done eating, we went back to our hotel to freshen up. Then we headed over to the stake center for the open house/reception. Since we didn't know anyone, they asked Alie me, and Sadie to clear the tables. The girls were too busy flirting with all the boys their age, so I ended up doing all of it. Overall I enjoyed it because I ended up meeting a lot of people. Everyone would say, "Wow, you are definitely Morgan's sister". That was usually the conversation starter and then we would talk for a bit. Plus two of my great uncles came down, so we got to chat with them for a bit! 

After the reception, we went to the Lott's house and ate subs. Then all the kids went out to play night games and all the adults watched Morgan and Payson open their gifts. They are def spoiled! 

Finally around 11:00 ish we headed back to our hotel. Now it is 1:30 Idaho time and I have to get up in a few hours to fly home. I have an awful habit of staying up late the night before a trip.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top