August 7, 2016

August 1st


Bachelorette Finale. I'm still bitter about Luke, but Jojo has become my favorite bachelorette so it's okay. I'll forgive her. I am salty though that they haven't announced the new bachelor! 

August 2nd 

Taylor has been doing real estate school and his class is right by my parents house!! The office where I've been working is also conveniently close to my parents. So we met up for lunch at my parents house. My mom sure spoiled us and had everything set and ready the minute we walked in. She's a gem. 

August 5th 

DJ finally hit his year mark!!! It's crazy when I look through my pictures and see how long he really has been gone. Now he is finally over the hill and we can finally start the countdown!!!! I'm so excited to see him again! It feels like it's been YEARS! 

2 days before his year mark, we decided we should all order Germany shirts and wear them on his year mark. We even found a onesie for Conrad. Unfortunately, they didn't make it in time, even though we expedited it AND used Amazon prime. Oh well, we will all just use them at the airport when he gets home :)


August 6th 

My friendaroomie, Annabeth got married!!!!!! She is the first of the OG 1320, so it's a big deal!!! And we haven't all been together since I graduated 1 and a half years ago. She threw a great reception and it was so fun to flood my friendaroomies with questions and hear their life's. 




Also earlier that day... 
It was the weekend before Taylor's big real estate test, so I figured we'd have a study party all day. An hour or so after I got there, his niece and nephew were dropped off, so I took them upstairs. I got them to keep it at minimal noise by saying there was a baby sleeping. Haha. 


I eventually had to leave, and help my cousin move into his new apartment in Phoenix. It felt like 1000 degrees outside, so even though I wasn't lifting anything too heavy, I was HOT. 


August 7

My girl Sarah gave a rockin talk in sacrament meeting! Taylor came to my ward too, but we hurried over to his ward as soon as the 1st hour was over. 

That evening, EJ had a party before he left for Italy for 10 MONTHS!!!! That's a long time my friends!! I made sure to bring Taylor with so my Tucson people could meet him! They were literally cheering when he walked through the door. 
We played our typical (and fav) game of "what if" and the girls "grilled" him with some important questions: Britney or Christiana, etc.

We will all definitely miss EJ. He is the life of every party and everyone's best friend.







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top