26th, Tuesday
Jack was sick, so his mom said she would just stay home with him. Sweet!! So I decided to go running and attend nate's cross country meet. Little did we know, cross country meets do NOT start on time. They are super chill and take their time getting warmed up. I think it started about an hour late. Nate totally killed it though! He is a champ!!
Right after the meet, I hurried home to shower and freshen up to institute. Kel picked me up, which is the one time every week we get to actually chat. I always look forward to that little drive to MCC.
Institute was a mini high school reunion again. Always a good time.
After I texted Kai, and asked if he wanted to watch more of our show, "Making A Murderer". We are addicted. He fell asleep, but his roommate and I were FREAKING OUT.
27. Wednesday
I became sick. Go figure. All 3 kids that I work with had a nice cold, AND they all coughed in my face a million times. I even took emergen-c. Or however you spell it. But I knew it was still comin for me.
I was exhausted (half my fault for staying out late) and took a nap right when I got home from work. Then went to my parents, ate, showered, watched the bachelor and went back to sleep.
The remainder of the week was pretty uneventful, being sick and all. I was pretty miserable Thursday night and got close to no sleep. So I called in sick on Friday.
Saturday I worked with Jayne, but the rest of the day, I think I just hid out in my room and my parents house.
31 Sunday
I didn't realize how deprived I was of human interaction til I got to my ward. I was even more chatty/friendly than normal. I guess being locked up in my room is good for no one.
I also went to Jaxon's homecoming. He is a hoot and so fun! I'm excited to have him back in AZ!
Someone in my ward invited me to a game night, and I decided to be social. Even though we only lasted an hour there. :)
1st Monday
My family decided to go out to eat at RigaTony's, so I of course tagged along. We are currently on a "no soda/ice cream" bet with my dad for the year (with the exemption of birthdays). While at dinner, my dad made a new proposition...He said us kids could decide on a team to win the superbowl. If we are right, then we get off the bet, BUT still get the reward. I knew based on their season, the panthers should win, but I also love Peyton Manning. I was kind of tied. Plus you never know with football. There are always upsets. After asking our waitress and doing a little research (Seeing the panthers were favored, of course), we chose the panthers. WISH US LUCK. I have never cared about a superbowl game so much.
Heres a selfie for your enjoyment of Jack and me.
2nd Tuesday
Jack's mom wanted to take him to the pet store, which meant I also got off early. Score! It was actually a double whammy because now I could also go to Nate's cross country meet. He is a powerhouse. I am just amazed anyone can run that long anyway, let alone be in the front of the group the whole time. Good job, Nate!
I went to Institute, which was great as always. Although Bro Janes was sick, so he let us chat a lot. Which was also nice.
After institute, Kai and I watched one more episode of Making a Murderer. It was quite the ordeal getting the tv. Possibly a cheer off involved. Lol.
3rd Wednesday
Poor Jack got sick again. He was miserable. He had to go to the ER for his seizures/high fever. By the time I got there, he was exhausted. So he basically just watched shows on the ipad while I watched the bachelor on my phone.
That evening, I went home to all my roommates being home. This is the first time we have all been home at the same time (minus sleeping), and actually got to chat.
4th Thursday
My roommates and I decided we should go out together, but we are too cheap, so we went to In-N-Out. Which never disappoints. Later that night though, I was feelin it, so I worked out a little.

0 comments:
Post a Comment