Our Happenings

It has definitely been a minute since I last posted. The last time I was posted was right after we were married.. Now we have a 15 month old. Granted we had him the same month as our 1st anniversary so it hasn't been like 10 years...

Here is an update on our happenings...

Steven graduated last December in Accounting. He started an internship his last semester and they have been so good to him! Once he graduated he went full time and got to work his first tax season. We were lucky it wasn't a typical crazy busy tax season.. the corona virus hit so the deadline for taxes got postponed to July. So his boss cut down the hours he had to work every week. That is probably the only good thing that came out of Corona Virus.





I quit interpreting when we had Luke, and then 6 months later got a job as a virtual assistant. I was very blessed to find this job. I was a little crazy to quit my job to have a baby while Steven was still in school, but I knew it would all work out. I'm so grateful for a job that allows me to focus on Luke while he's awake and then work as fast as I can while he naps ;) My boss is a stay at home mom as well, so she gets it. She's also the most chill boss, which is very lucky for me.



Luke is now 15 months and hit the ground running with his new title as a toddler. He loves his independence, and has already learned those toddler tantrums. He is still our friendly, talkative, hyper, curious, smart, animal loving boy, just not our baby anymore. His current favorites are walking around the outside/exploring everything, cuddling his blanket or stuffed animals, books, coloring, playing with the sink, and starting to take an interest in cars. He signs "please" and can basically have whatever he wants. It is the cutest thing.

Now that I have a "Christmas card update", I can hopefully get back into more day to day/weekly posting.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top